Available now in Drogheda
Call now to get your
What is Cryotherapy Treatment?
Cryotherapy is the withdrawal of heat from the body, thereby lowering tissue temperature and therefore the effect of a cryotherapy treatment is the reduction of swelling to an affected area.
What is a Cryotherapy Spa?
This is a form of controlled ice therapy, which involves immersion in cold water (4 degrees) up to the level of the desired treatment area or injury for up to 10mins.
Will Cryotherapy help me?
If you are active in sport then using a CryoSpa is proven to help speed up recovery, reduce fatigue and treat muscle soreness.
Check out the CryoSpa in action...
Have a giggle at The Out Takes...
What is involved?
- Immersion in thermostatically controlled Water
- Temperature range from 4C - 8C
- Specifically designed unit which can target Shoulder, Back, Thigh, Hamstring, Calf and Ankle issues
- Vigorous massage effect
- High essential salts concentration
- Effective infection control