What is a Cryotherapy Spa?
This is a form of controlled ice therapy, which involves immersion in cold water (4 degrees) up to the level of the desired treatment area or injury for up to 10mins.
The CryoSpa Sport offers optimum ice bath therapy and has proven to be an integral part of recovery strategy for many professional sports clubs, stadiums and elite sports facilities, accelerating athlete recovery, minimising fatigue and lowering the risk of injury.
- Immersion in thermostatically controlled Water
- Temperature range from 4C – 8C
- Specifically designed unit which can target Shoulder, Back, Thigh, Hamstring, Calf and Ankle issues
- Vigorous massage effect
- High essential salts concentration
- Effective infection control